Artists are exclusive owners of their graphic art packages (“Tubes”), comments, codes, tutorials, comics, e-books, wallpapers and signature tags (“Products”) displayed on this website including the rights relating thereto.
Tubes and Products may not be printed in any way, shape or form without a contract between buyer and artist. These are for online/digital use only.
No Tubes and Products may be sold or bartered, or used for profit, commercial or "break-even" endeavors in any way. Furthermore, no Tube or Product may be displayed on any website or community that offers private or commercial services to the public.
You MAY NOT share Tubes or Products in anyway be it via email, disk, file sharing site, p2p or any other known methods of file sharing.
All Tubes must have the copyright symbol, full name of the artist, artist website and proper license number.
License number can be generated or submitted here http://www.picsfordesign.com/en/account/account_settings.pix
PICSFORDESIGN.COM PSP LICENSE USE
PicsForDesign allows to:
- Choose any combination of letters and numbers for the license number, as long as that combination will not be deemed inappropriate or offensive. The license number you submit does not have to start with PFD_.
- Create any graphic digital products for non-commercial use (including PSP tags, animated banners and website designs). The final product must contain the following information:
Artist: Name Website: Picsfordesign.com License #: Your PFD license #
- Pass graphic digital products created, except for website designs, to third parties (PSP tags, animated banners etc).
- Colorize tubes purchased, alter and animate them.
- Use several tubes from different artists with PicsForDesign in one tag. In the field that requires author's name, you must list all the artists separated by commas. For example: Artist: Zebrush, Zlata_M, Rzhevskii.
- Make Facebook Timeline Covers for yourself and other people. Since Facebook does not allow using URLs on timelines, PSP Timelines should contain the following information:
Artist: Name License #: Your PFD license # Source: PICSFORDESIGN*In case you wish to make Timeline Covers without crediting the site or the artist, you need to purchase the Royalty-free license for $7 available at www.rfillustrations.com.
PicsForDesign does NOT allow to:
- Use images purchased for commercial purpose, such as making promo materials and creating website designs for other people.
- Pass website designs created for someone else to use, except for the cases when the design recipient purchased the image used in the design at PicsForDesign store and provided proper copyright information on that design.
- Pass images purchased (or downloaded for free) at the store to third parties in their original format.
- Sell graphic products made with any images from PicsForDesign catalogue.
Information for web designers
Dear web designers, we would like to open a new way for you to legally use our images with the purpose of passing them to other people for free or selling them. At the same time, the designs you create do NOT have to bear any copyright information. If you make a design from the tubes purchased and intend to sell or gift it, you MUST have Royalty Free license for that tube. Images under those types of license will not be available at PicsForDesign anymore, so for that you will have to go to RFIllustrations.com. Buying the Royalty Free license for $7, you are free to make any commercial or non-commercial website designs without indicating the copyright information. You can give those products to your friends or sell them to other people without having to pay anything else, their number not limited. NB! Under no circumstances can you pass the original image (the character depicted) to a third party in the original format. You will be required to 'glue' the character to the background in your design.
Information for everyone - why are we doing it?
PicsForDesign is still committed to offering great images for the tagging community, nothing changed here. We are just asking those who have been using our tubes under the incorrect license type to please visit RFIllustrations.com and purchase the correct license type for the images used for the purpose defined as 'commercial'. In our turn, we guarantee your interests will be protected, and there will be plenty of gorgeous high quality pictures at low prices